Friday, July 20, 2018
Our estheticians sincerely enjoy beautifying our clients. We only offer top natural & organic products from Eminence, Ilike, and Fiji for our facial services to ensure optimal lasting results. Our estheticians provide customized skin care plans and services for each individual client upon assessing their unique needs. We are looking for a full-time candidate to join our skincare services team (part time is negotiable).
• Access to award-winning facilities outside of work hours
• Medical health insurance
• Product and service discounts
• Paid classes, workshops, and seminars for continuing education
• Tips and bonuses
• Current Washington State License for Esthetics
• Strong awareness and cultural sensitivity and ability to work within a diverse environment
• Service oriented, enthusiastic, efficient time management, and ability to work as a team (without immediate and direct supervision)
• Attentive listening skills with high attention to detail, and clear verbal and written communication skills
• Neat, professional appearance with attention to personal hygiene
• Punctual with a flexible schedule. Reliability is a must.
• Minimum 2 years experience preferred
• Knowledge of organic skincare lines such as Eminence, Ilike and Fiji
• Actively listen to and addresses clients’ needs and concerns, providing proper self-care maintenance protocol
• Provide appropriate skincare treatment based on clients’ needs
• Establish and maintain positive and professional relationships with co-workers
• Responsible for cleaning and organizing duties of service rooms and common areas, including replacement of linens between appointments
We look forward to hearing from you!