Friday, July 20, 2018
Our nail services are set apart from nail salons. We provide a supportive atmosphere of peace and exceptional service. We do not offer acrylic nails to avoid health dangers for our technicians, and we pride ourselves in using fresh, natural & organic products and ingredients that nourish our clients' skin and nails. We are looking for a full time candidate to join our nail services team (part time is negotiable).
- Access to award-winning facilities outside of work hours
- Medical health insurance
- Product and service discounts
- Paid classes, workshops, and seminars for continuing education
- Tips and bonuses
- Current Washington State Nail Technician License
- Strong awareness of cultural sensitivity and ability to work within a diverse environment
- Service oriented, enthusiastic, efficient time management, and ability to work as a team
- Attentive listening skills with high attention to detail, and clear verbal and written communication skills
- Schedule flexibility
- Minimum 2+ years experience preferred
- Analyze skin and nail conditions and follow set procedures for preparing, shaping, and polishing nails, including gel polish and nail art using provided tools and products
- Provide massage treatment for the hands, forearm, calf, and feet.
- Actively listen to and addresses clients’ needs and concerns, providing proper at-home after care maintenance protocol
- Establish and maintain positive and professional relationships with co-workers, participating in cleaning and organizing duties
We look forward to hearing from you!