Friday, July 20, 2018
We have a dynamic and loving team of massage professionals that come together to provide truly exceptional experiences for our clients. Our massages are high in demand, so we test and select those that are able to work together for a harmonious workflow. We are looking for a full time candidate to join our massage services team (part time is negotiable).
- Access to award-winning facilities outside of work hours
- Medical health insurance
- Product and service discounts
- Paid classes, workshops, and seminars for continuing education
- Tips & bonuses
- Current Washington State Massage Therapy License and liability insurance
- Deep tissue and relaxation techniques are required
- Strong awareness and cultural sensitivity and ability to work within a diverse environment
- Service oriented, enthusiastic, efficient time management, and ability to work as a team (without immediate and direct supervision)
- Attentive listening skills with high attention to detail, and clear verbal and written communication skills
- Neat, professional appearance with attention to personal hygiene
- Punctual with a flexible schedule. Reliability is a must.
- Minimum 2 years experience preferred
- Actively listen to and addresses clients’ needs and concerns, providing proper self-care maintenance protocol
- Provide appropriate massage treatment based on clients’ needs
- Establish and maintain positive and professional relationships with co-workers
- Responsible for cleaning and organizing duties of therapy rooms and common areas, including replacement of linens between appointments
- Maintain and organize SOAP charts of clients
We look forward to hearing from you!