Friday, July 20, 2018
Our receptionists work together to ensure our visitors have the most relaxing and rejuvenating experience possible. We work as a team to welcome visitors, answer calls and emails, schedule services, guide facility tours for new visitors, and respond to various requests. We are looking for a full time candidate to join our front staff team (part time is negotiable).
- Access to award-winning facilities outside of work hours
- Medical health insurance
- Product and service discounts
- Service oriented, enthusiastic, efficient time management, and ability to work as a team
- Strong awareness of cultural sensitivity and ability to work within a diverse environment
- Attentive listening skills with high attention to detail, and clear verbal and written communication skills
- Schedule flexibility with ability to work Mon-Sat/Holidays (mornings and/or evenings)
- Ability to multitask with strong organizational skills
- Numerically and mathematically competent
- Minimum of 2+ years of customer service experience preferred
- Analyze skin and nail conditions and follow set procedures for preparing, shaping, and polishing nails, including gel polish and nail art using provided tools and products
- Provide massage treatment for the hands, forearm, calf, and feet.
- Actively listen to and addresses clients’ needs and concerns, providing proper at-home after care maintenance protocol
- Establish and maintain positive and professional relationships with co-workers, participating in cleaning and organizing duties
We look forward to hearing from you!