Licensed Nail Technician
Thursday, September 9, 2021
We are looking for a candidate to join our nail services team. If you feel you will be a good fit, please send your resume for consideration.
- Current Washington State Nail Technician License
- Strong awareness and cultural sensitivity and ability to work within a diverse environment
- Service oriented, enthusiastic, efficient time management, and ability to work as a team
- Attentive listening skills with high attention to detail, and clear verbal and written communication skills
- Schedule flexibility
- Minimum 2 years experience preferred
- Analyze skin and nail conditions and follow set procedures for preparing, shaping, and polishing nails, including gel polish and nail art using provided tools and products
- Provide massage treatment for the hands, forearm, calf, and feet.
- Actively listen to and addresses clients’ needs and concerns, providing proper at-home after care maintenance protocol
- Establish and maintain positive and professional relationships with co-workers, participating in cleaning and organizing duties
We look forward to having you on our team!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: Up to $18.00 per hour