Effective from 6 August 2020
- “Olympus Spa” means Olympus Spa trading as Olympus Spa and any subsidiaries and affiliates.
- “Personal Information” means some or all of the following: your name, contact details, date of birth, emergency contact details, bank account and/or credit card details, other identification details, transaction history, service and treatment details, identification photograph and other sensitive information such as medical history or health details.
Collection of Personal Information
Olympus Spa may collect your Personal Information in connection with you:
- Using this website and any other websites operated by Olympus Spa;
- Attending any Olympus Spa physical premises;
- Purchasing any Olympus Spa product, service or treatment;
- Downloading or using of any Olympus Spa mobile application;
- Using any Olympus Spa social media account;
- Providing feedback or reviews of Olympus Spa;
- Entering any competition or promotion conducted by Olympus Spa;
- Subscribing to any database, newsletter, email list of Olympus Spa;
- Requesting information or assistance from Olympus Spa; and/or
- Contacting Olympus Spa in person, via telephone, email, instant message, SMS or social media.
Cookies and tracking technologies
Olympus Spa uses tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons to improve the user experience of our website and to personalize content and ads, provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. In doing this, Olympus Spa may automatically record details about any computer used to access the website such as the date and time of access, the IP address, domain name, and details of the information accessed. It is possible to set the browser to refuse tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons, however, this may limit the services provided by Olympus Spa’s website.
Using and Disclosing your Personal Information
Olympus Spa will use your Personal Information for the following main purposes:
- To provide facilities, memberships, products, and/or services that you have requested, and to fulfil obligations under any other agreement between you and Olympus Spa;
- To manage your relationship with Olympus Spa and provide you with information about facilities, memberships, products, services and/or special offers;
- To develop, enhance, market, sell or otherwise provide information, products or services;
- To obtain your opinions or comments about facilities, memberships, products, and/or services;
- To improve our facilities, memberships, products, services and/or special offers; and/or
- To record data for marketing analysis.
Olympus Spa may engage other companies or service providers to assist in providing our services, including (but not limited to) marketing, market research, mail-house services, hosting and product development services, analysis of client lists and/ or consulting services. These third parties may have access to personal information that is needed to perform their specific function, but cannot use that information for other purposes.
Personal Information will not be used or disclosed for any other purposes without consent, except in exceptional cases when disclosure may be required by law or is necessary to protect the rights or property of Olympus Spa, its employees, or any member of the public, or to lessen a serious threat to a person’s health or safety.
Contact by Olympus Spa
Olympus Spa does not send marketing communications without obtaining prior consent. If you have received communication from Olympus Spa that you do not wish to receive, you may remove your name from the marketing database by completing the ‘opt out’ link provided in the communication or submitting a written request through the ‘Contact Us’ form on www.olympusspa.com.
Olympus Spa takes all reasonable steps to keep Personal Information secure, accurate and up to date. The Personal Information is stored on secure servers if in digital format, or in locked areas if in hardcopy format. Olympus Spa employees and data processors are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any Personal Information held by Olympus Spa.
Access to your Personal Information
You may request access at any time to your Personal Information by submitting a written request through the ‘Contact Us’ form on www.olympusspa.com. A request may be made to delete or amend Personal Information, and all reasonable steps to comply with the request will be made, except where it is required for legal reasons, which includes but is not limited to the proper maintenance of medical and health records.
Retention of your Personal information
Your Personal Information will be retained by Olympus Spa in accordance with applicable laws. Olympus Spa will also take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify Personal Information it holds if it is no longer needed for business purposes.
Problems, Queries or Complaints