We are taking extra steps to keep our facilities clean by raising our usual standards of cleanliness and health safety even higher.
For Customers and Employees
- All customers will be asked to sign a waiver stating that they are healthy, have been practicing social distancing, and will be following our rules while at the spa.
- Face-coverings will only be required for massage services.
- We will be providing hand sanitizer throughout the facility.
- We have let our staff know that if they are feeling sick, or if they have come into contact with anyone who is sick, to stay home until cleared by a doctor.
- Cancellations: If you are experiencing last minute COVID symptoms and it is within our 24-hour cancellation policy, we will cancel the appointment but charge the amount of the service for an in-store credit at the spa to be used at a later date.
At our facility:
- We have implemented several new policies and procedures, which follow recommendations from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Additional staff will be available to clean and sanitize areas customers use frequently.
- All doors, handles, trash cans and other high-traffic areas will be sanitized every 30 minutes.
- All treatment rooms will be sanitized after each use.
- Extra sterilization steps will be taken during our night cleaning.
- Air in the facility is being sanitized with Molekule air purifiers which will be placed throughout the spa. Molekule’s proprietary technology, Photo Electrochemical Oxidation (PECO), works at the molecular level to destroy pollutants such as viruses, mold, bacteria and other harmful chemicals in the air.
We hope this update reassures you of our continued commitment to providing a safe and clean environment during the current health and safety concerns we’re all facing.
Thank you for being a valued Olympus Spa customer.