Moms That Inspire…
This year, as part of our Mother’s Day celebration we are holding a “Moms That Inspire” essay contest with over $1,200 in prizes up for grabs! All you have to do to enter is write a short essay about how a mom inspires you, and in what way. It does not have to be your biological mother, just someone who plays a motherly role in your life.
How To Enter:
- Write an essay that is at least 300 words about a mom that inspires you.
- Include your contact information (name/email/phone/address).
- Send it in by 4/22/2020
Olympus Spa, 3815 196th St SW #160, Lynnwood, WA 98036
1st Place –
Day Pass + Body Scrub + Body Massage (50 min.) + Body Wrap + Tropical Body Moisturizing · ($397 value)
2nd Place –
Day Pass + Body Scrub + Tropical Body Moisturizing · ($209 value)
3rd Place –
Day Pass + Body Scrub + Classic Nail Care Combo · ($196 value)
Runners Up –
5 Runners Up will receive two Day Passes each · ($90 value)
Rules & Regulations
- Must be at least 18 years of age to enter, or include entry with written parental consent. No entries will be accepted for those younger than 13.
- Essays must be at least 300 words.
- Essays must be submitted by 11:59 PM on 4/22/2020. Entries will not be accepted after the deadline.
- Prizes may not be exchanged. No cash value.
- Only one entry per person.
- Entries must be original.
- Entries must include a name, phone number, address and email.
- The decisions of the judges are entirely their own, and are final.
- At the discretion of Olympus Spa, all entries may be used for marketing purposes.
- Winners will be notified by phone by 5/1/2020
- Prizes may only be redeemed at the location they were awarded from.